Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beau Bares all!

 All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth! ;) I am thinking that the top two will be coming in within the next few weeks. He will really look different with a full set of frontal chompers!
 Beau Loves to be naked! Look at those cute little rolls on his thighs! ;)
 Gotta take these pics while I can! They don't stay baby cute forever! ;)


We have started to teach him some signing. Today we started with "more" since he seems to be a "give me more" kind of guy. :) We are also going to teach him "all done", "milk", "water", "mommy", "daddy" and lots of other fun ones! It will be really neat to see him able to communicate via sign.
Many people think that signing can actually inhibit speech, however I have read that babies who are taught sign are actually much more verbal by age 2 then their counterparts. Bring on the communication!

1 comment:

  1. Got to snag those bare naked butt photos now. The years dont last long =]

    ReplyDelete